Today's Morning View

Good Morning!
The temperature is 4 degrees right now.
It's chilly and cloudy weather here in Nishinomiya.

Migratory birds are flying above the Osaka bay. I don't know where they are heading for. But I respect how they act because they are flying cross Oceans from Russia to Indonesia only for laying eggs. After their jobs have done, they'll go back to all the way Russia again. If I were them, I live in tropical country, Indonesia throughout year. I don't want to fly back and forth thousands miles distance!

January 30th Monday morning begins!
Have a good day for everyone!

If you are looking for accommodation in Osaka - Kobe area, don't forget to check out our guest house "Koshien Guest House"!

KoshienHama & Mt. Rokko on Jan 30, 2012

Migrating Birds above the Osaka bay01


Hundreds Migrating Birds above the Osaka Bay02
ラベル: | edit post
0 Responses

コメントを投稿