Trip to

Woooops! I fell asleep last night before updating my blog while watching Terminator 4 last night. I almost forgot about the story of original Terminator. So it was kinds of difficult story and i didn't understand what's going on in the movie...
I need to watch it probably another 2 times...

It was raining in the day time on Dec 3rd, Thursday here in Nishinomiya.
I really hate rain days...

The Luminarie Festival just begun in Motomachi, Kobe last night. I happened to watch their light on in the live news.
It was sooooooooooooooo awesome. My family goes to the Luminarie Festival every year. When my son KiO watch it on the movie, he started to say "Papa, Mama". I just wondered he still remember he went to the festival last year!

The Luminarie Festival is taking place from Dec 3rd, Thursday to Dec 14th, Monday.
Their website is http://www.kobe-luminarie.jp/. (They have only Japanese website... Too bad...)

Trust me. It is awesome festival. You'll never get disappointed!!

We have rooms available as of today.

Our place is the great great place to go to the Luminarie Festival!
Book your room from budget accommodation "Koshien GuestHouse" today!
ラベル: , | edit post
0 Responses

コメントを投稿