Windsurfing trip to Shirahama tomorrow!

I watched Terminator 4 today. It was kinds of disappointing movie for me. I'm glad I didn't go to movie theater to watch it.

Well, my wife, son, and I are going to windsurfing camp held by Lanai's beach club from tomorrow for two days. It's annual event for the windsurfing store and customers.

We never went to Shirahama for windsurfing this winter yet. My wife is so excited to go there!!
According to weather forecast, it'll be so windy on Sunday:) That's great for us! I missed lots of windy days during my trip to U.S. I can't miss them any longer!!


The Luminarie Festival is taking place in Motomachi, Kobe from Dec 3rd, Thursday to Dec 14th, Monday.

We have rooms available as of today.

Our place is the great great place to go to the Luminarie Festival!
Book your room from budget accommodation "Koshien GuestHouse" today!
ラベル: , | edit post
0 Responses

コメントを投稿